Entering Jamaica Protocols
- Three days prior to your flight get a Covid test completed,
When you receive your results print them and bring them to the airport at check-in
- Fill out the Pre-travel authorization Form it can be found at https://travelauth.visitjamaica.com/.
While on the site finish the immigrations and customs part of the form
You will be staying at a private residence with friends at
294 Duncan’s Bay Drive
Duncan’s Bay, Trelawny, Jamaica
- You will receive the authorization form back with an hour and print it off also.
- Bring both papers with you when you check-in for your flight ( they will not allow you to board without these two forms )
- When you arrive in Montego Bay you will only need your passport. They will have everything on the computer ready for your check-in but have both forms ready to go just in case
Return to the USA
- Within 72 hours submit an attestation form can be found on your airline website
- Within 24 hours receive a Negative Covid test. There are several on the island but the easiest is at the airport terminals ( allow an extra hour to complete the test before check
- Show both the forms at Check-in and you should be cleared to travel both ways