An Authentic Jamaican Villa Experience
Why would you want to rent a room at our all-inclusive Jamaican villa over staying in a resort?
Privacy & Space
Genuine Local Experience
All bedrooms, suites, balconies, patios or common areas are non-smoking. Designated smoking sections can be located around the resort and are identified by a "Smoking Area" sign.
Deposit Policy: (unless otherwise noted)
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% of reservation is due at time of booking. Full and final payment is due within 30 days prior to arrival (either by check or credit card).
- Reservations that are booked inside 30 days from arrival date are charged full and final payment at time of booking.
Cancellation or changes inside 30 days of arrival will result in a full forfeiture of payment.
- Jamaica Government Tax: 16.5%
- Check-in time after 3 p.m.
- Check-out time at Noon.
- Late checkout is available on request; if available.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Pets are not allowed.
The cost of your room does not include the mandatory All - inclusive fee of $35 per person per night, plus taxes and fees. (children -$20 per Night)
The cost for extra people in the room is $35 per Adult and $20 per Child between ages 4 and 14. There is no fee for children under 4 . This cost is per person per night.
Once you fill out the booking form we will send you an invoice for the final price
This price is reflected in information provided in the booking form.
Please note that room decorations and appearance may change or vary from room to room
Traveling to Jamaica
Once you exit the plane, head to immigration. You will need to enter your hotel information as:
294 Queens Drive, Duncan’s Bay, Trelawny
You are allowed $500 in Product to come into the country.
You are allowed 2 bottles of 750ml liquor and 1 cartoon of cigarettes as part of your personal items.
Go to the green line.
Once you clear customs head out the double doors and you are now in the transportation area.
We can arrange airport transportation for you at a cost of $20 per person each way. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org